Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the list below for the answers you seek.
- Location, Location, Location - arguably the best in the city
- Value - Rates are typically 20% lower than surrounding hotels; rates do vary.
- Personal attention - four suites allows for genuine guest familiarity
- Stylish modern decor
- Unique experience
- Quick check-out & check-in
- Room service
- Hotel amenities that are a la carte so you can have a private experience or a more tailored one!
- Stylish martini bar and lounge with outdoor patio
We recommend Uber for first time visitors. Use code miguela57 and you’ll get a free ride worth $20. See our Location page for directions from the train station and airport.
Buyer Beware! We find that very few people are disappointed with their guest experience at the Suites at Bay. However, most disappointment stems from consumers' unfulfilled expectations because they fail to carefully examine our entire website in detail before they arrive. So, please review the website and call us with any questions. Please choose a different hotel if the following issues will cause you to be disappointed:
- Size of Guest Rooms - very stylish, ample, and large, but not large enough for king-sized beds.
- City Noise - occasional sirens, delivery/trash removal trucks - if you're a light sleeper, we recommend you stay outside the city. This is especially true for second floor units.
- View from some Studio Suites is not "scenic" - some windows face brick row houses and residential alleys